TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The digital copy of the Indemnity form duly filled, signed and emailed to the company along with the booking amount.
- It will be deemed that the booking & payment policy is accepted by the clients while making the bookings with the first deposit amount.
- If the client is forced to cancel the booking prior to departure, the cancellation policy will be followed.
- In case of any delay beyond our control, the client will have to bear extra cost for the extra days as per the option chosen on per day basis.
- Please note and be well informed that there will be no refund of money after the package commences and if one cannot complete activity or gets sick enroute.
- The cost is for the entire package and there would be no refunds in case any part of the package is not availed.
- It is in the nature of a holiday of this kind to be flexible. The day-to-day agenda and ultimate goal of the tour is taken as an aim and not as a contractual obligation. We shall not be responsible for the delays or alterations in the program or expenses incurred due to conflict, international or internal flight delay or cancellations, strikes, sickness, weather, war, vehicle problems, political closures and disputes.
- The booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in holidays of this kind. The organisor along with our leaders/guides and anyone else working in association with us cannot be held responsible for any death, accident or mishap that may occur in connection with any part of, or services connected with the holiday.
- Before the guests come on a holiday, they must be covered by insurance, which has to include the cost of helicopter rescue, evacuation and cost of repatriation if they become too ill to continue. It is recommended that the travel insurance should cover adventure activities undertaken. We can help you incase required
- The Company would not be liable to pay any kind of compensation arising because of any mishap, sickness, accident etc.