Terms & Conditions
1. The Indemnity form should be completed filled, signed and returned to the Company along before starting any kind of adventure activity.
2. If the client is forced to cancel the booking prior to departure, the cancellation policy will be followed.
3. Once the trek/ tour starts and is cancelled due to any reason beyond our control, the Company reserves the right for the payment of refunds to the client and will be on Company's discretion.
4. In case of any delay beyond our control, the client will have to bear extra cost for the extra days as per the option chosen on per day basis.
5. Please note and be well informed that there will be no refund of money after the trek commences and if one cannot complete the trek or gets sick enroute. However we will try to accommodate on the trail at lower altitude and help you with softer trek on the trail. If you intend to get down to base camp, we will help you do that, however, the cost of hotel will not be borne by us and neither will be for meals. We can definitely help you trek to surrounding areas on the same cost.